What Is Inbound?
Inbound is a telephony service for both geographic and non-geographic numbers that provides online access to a full range of call routing, monitoring and management tools, empowering any business with the most perfect customer service. Available in several options, namely Contact Point, Contact Path, Contact Pro and Business Continuity. Our Inbound services need no capital outlay, can be set up on the network in minutes for maximum operational flexibility, and are incredibly easy to use, thereby increasing the productivity of your business.
So if you’re looking for feature rich network services that are scalable and cost effective, without the capital expenditure, and you want all this through an easy to use web interface that allows you to make changes live in an instant, we have the right Inbound solution for you.
The Benefits Of Inbound.
• Use with any number, anywhere, from any device – the service is available on both geographic (01/02) and non-geographic (08/03) numbers and is accessed through a secure, user friendly website that can be accessed from any device.
• Easy to use – the entire service is designed to be jargon free, intuitive, and enables you to become very productive, very quickly.
• Immediate to set up – everything’s online giving you the ability to instantly create or make changes to call plans, announcements and other features.
• No capital outlay – no set up costs means that it can be funded out of operational spend, enabling quick decision-making and implementation.
Simple Call Routing To Complex Call Centre Services
We’ve got the right Inbound service to suit your business needs. Here are the major Inbound package options: -
Ideal for the sole trader/single site business that wants to set up and change their call routing according to opening hours/staff availability.
Suitable for multi site/multi department organisations that are looking to route calls according to who the caller is, by caller’s location to the nearest office, or the relevant account manager. Hunt group routing across particular teams is also possible with Inbound too.
Provides complex, reliable call centre functionality, suited to businesses that place high value on customer service and who are looking to deal with incoming enquiries effectively without missing a call.
For organisations where system availability is of the most critical importance, Business Continuity offers your business real peace of mind. Features include the ability to pick up, share and archive email across teams and sites. You will also be able to measure advertising ROI and call productivity plus call plan activation whilst you are on the move.
Major Features of Inbound
• Answer all of your calls, on any device wherever it may be
• Improve customer service by better managing callers during busy periods or when your office is closed
• Respond quickly during disaster recovery situations by redirecting calls to a different location
• Advanced call recording for both compliance and customer service or call centre staff training purposes
• Comprehensive reporting on staff call productivity, enabling valuable productivity insights to be gained
• Provides the ability to offer a local or national presence using different phone number prefixes according to your geographical needs
• Monitor your advertising campaigns and record your advertising ROI (Return On Investment) to ensure costs are better controlled
• Quickly modify call routing, great for small businesses where time is of the essence
• Route calls according to who the caller is including hunt group routing ensuring that the right members of your team are responding to enquiries as they come in
• Use via desktop phones or mobile phone Apps including Apple iOS, Android, Windows Mobile or BlackBerry, as you desire
To find out more about how Inbound could be a great fit for your businesses inbound call handling requirements, call Horizone today for a no obligation consultation with one of our telephony experts.